Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. She is arguably the most attractive lady I have seen in a long, long time. She has a great pair of boobs, just perfect. I think it may have been due to her happy mood but her eyes gave a special little twinkle whenever she looked at me, which was more often than not. Her eyes worked well in conjunction with her adorable smile to make me at times breathless. And to top it off she has the most perfectly formed ass in the world. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. 513-268-4016 ... more >