I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. There was some great small talk and a very nice massage. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. She was just as hot as her pictures, and she looked great! When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. 323-593-4018 ... more >