I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I got one of her great massages! Those are to die for. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Having never seen her before I had no idea what I was in store for. What I got was a gorgeous young lady that was full of energy and came armed with a fantastic sense of humour. Within mere seconds I had this girl laughing and the fun experience for both of us never stopped. Had a quick bathroom visit and promptly got ready (had a meeting I could not be late for after). I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! 678-509-3841 ... more >