She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Not sure if this is the kind of review you are expecting though, as I like to write how I feel rather than just what happened. My time spent with her was very much similar to that with an acquaintance. She comes across as a really cool (as in hip, not cold) lady with a genuine attitude. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; Pics are of her, and I would say are 100 percent accurate. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I would love to keep her as my personal massage therapist but since that won't be happening any time soon I should share my experience and keep my karma good as I seem to have broke my string of bad luck in this and I'd like to continue my run, lol. Few days ago she was available in the evening, the booking was super easy all through texts, was given the address right away after I said I am not familiar with the area. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. 434-218-4462 ... more >