The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. In terms of the companionship, she was fantastic! Very attentive and at the same time lets me know what she liked. Non-stop fun from the second I stepped in until I left and everything I could want/expect/hope for from a companion was there to discover and savour. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. She asked if I could go again and I said, "sure". She then said "that's what I needed" and I continued on. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. Sexy body with smooth skin. Pics are accurate. Good size breasts. Nice round ass. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. 213-436-4104 ... more >