Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. Throughout the entire session she was smiling and bouncing around. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. I'm happy to report, she lives up to the good reviews. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Well sign me up for her fan club! I went in the bathroom came out, we chatted for a bit. She has amazing curves, a toned physique, and very soft skin. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. 952-388-5384 ... more >