By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. I noticed her pics few days ago, as I definitely have a thing for ladies with her looks. After reading here and there positive feedback about her, our schedules coincided. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. One quick read through this site is all it takes to know how intelligent and insightful she is, and this was apparent almost immediately after meeting her. Nervous as I was, her conversational skills and great sense of humour quickly put me at ease and set the perfect tone for our time together. 914-573-7524 ... more >