I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Not a clock watcher by any means. Everything was done with a lot of passion, a bright smile, and a warm and cheerful attitude. I had a wonderful time with her and will likely repeat. She was amazing. I would repeat as long as many times as I could. What a home run! I had some business to attend to so I decided to book her and make it a dual purpose trip. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. She was quite into the session. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. 720-307-0252 ... more >