Had a chance to see her recently for an hour, and it was definitely worth it. I have this thing for that girl next door look. When she opened the door all I could think was "jackpot!" So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. Who am I to argue. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. Hot body, service was good. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. 705-403-3183 ... more >