The pictures on the website are accurate as is her description. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. Vocal and seductive, sensual and alluring, always passionate. Looking into those erotic eyes of her as she works you will absolutely make you crazy with lust. I'm biased here because this lady is just my type; face, body, personality, and a bit of naughtiness. I usually give so much more detail in a review but it feels like I'm reviewing a friend and I don't feel comfortable going into the details. First I thought she was Latina. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. Our rendezvous was for an hour as based on her positive reviews I had no qualms about a longer session, and she did not in anyway fail to live up to her billing. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. She's apparently a very popular massage therapist (all the boys seem to be talking about how much they love her). Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. 702-217-6848 ... more >