That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Very honest and bubbly yet wise for her age, for example she understood right away my reason for not seeing same girl too many times: afraid of attachment huh? Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. I'm sure it's a YMMV thing, but she definitely seemed to enjoy the conversational part of our visit together and seemed to get super-duper excited. First thing I could think of was WOW! She definitely deserves some accolades for her talents, IMHO. Id rate her close to a 9.5 in overall experience and would recommend. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. 669-962-9130 ... more >