She is great to talk to. A bonus was that she was wearing the same outfit as in the pics. I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. Facially I found her attractive, I would say she is well above average. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. She has the most wonderful body. I still think about how it felt. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). 504-410-4980 ... more >