Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. Just saw her a few days ago. I was pretty much expecting a gorgeous girl and amazing service. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. I recently had the pleasure of seeing her, and I have to say it was hands down the best overall massage therapist experience I have had to date. Of course my view of beauty isn't everyone's, but I'd definitely say that she is between the GND and Extremely Pretty with light makeup which I really like. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. She has a great ass! I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. 279-222-7044 ... more >