This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. It was in the afternoon, just finished having some all-you-can-eat Sushi. She is hot, smoking even. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. 986-666-9735 ... more >