When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Only saw her twice but I remember her beautiful face to this day. Massage was great. Very thorough and professional. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. I will definitely repeat. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. Definitely not a clock watcher. We went over the time and nothing was rushed. An absolutely perfect time. This was my first visit to a very classy, yet incredibly sexy young beauty. 309-320-9842 ... more >