I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. I don't think I have met another massage therapist with a sexy body like that since. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Given the pics I went and wasnt disappointed when she opened the door. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. 248-800-1590 ... more >