She is the cute smart girl that many of us lusted after in our college days. She is intelligent and articulate. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. She loves to please and she loves to be pleased as well and is in full control of her body. She is clean and her place is clean and very easy to get to. If you read her ad and question her services trust me she is everything she says she is and more. She was supposed to be impossible to book but I lucked out calling late for same day appointment and got it. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. Facilities were amazing. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. 828-744-9868 ... more >