I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. I would say our time together was an ideal experience, with lots of cuddling and intelligent conversation, which I thoroughly enjoyed. The fact that we were already discussing ideas for our next time together before time was up says it all really, very much looking forward to seeing her again during one of my next trips. She was done up in a sexy skirt with pantihose and a sexy bra poking out from beneath her tank top. Her makeup was attractive and her face is beautiful. She is out-going and talkative. The way she makes you feel makes her look incredibly beautiful by the time she has her way with you. She is an agreeable massage therapist who'll spend a good amount of effort catering to the needs of the man she is with. She has a wonderfully friendly, service-oriented personality. Her service and attitude made me feel very comfortable in her presence and helped to create some chemistry that I dont normally get with other girls. She was quite into the session. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. She is quite pretty with great nice tight toned body, nice size boobs, real nice ass and very cute. 773-644-0885 ... more >