Look for the link for those that want to see her ad and contact info. Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Some things that really stood out were her looks, she is cute as hell, gorgeous eyes, and a genuine smile plus her attentiveness to my nervousness, she sensed that I was either new or that it had been a while, so she welcomed any questions and reassured me that I didn't have to be shy plus her personality, she is truly easy to get along with, everything felt natural and that really put me at ease. I felt totally comfortable with her like I would be with a gf, and that's saying something because it takes me a while to warm up to most people. Have tried to repeat but schedules havenít lined up to date unfortunately, but will surely keep trying. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. A beautiful girl greeted me with a big smile. And the way her eyes lit up when she saw me, I almost turned around to see who she was looking at, certainly not at me? This lady exudes the confidence of that sexy/cute/hot/popular sorority girl that every guy on campus wants to date and every girl wants as a best friend. She has a sunny disposition and loves to laugh and smile. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. 719-600-3463 ... more >