She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Service was stellar and all requests were met with a smile and a giggle. She was very patient and accommodating, and made every effort to please. I felt that we had a good connection, and was at ease right away. Also had a chance to do some chit chat with her and she is a very intelligent and kind girl. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. We really seemed to have a good connection. I really can't say anything negative about this girl. She is sexy, sweet...oh...! Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. The view from behind is simply outlandish! My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. 289-277-4703 ... more >