As of writing this review there are only a few pics up of her, but they are accurate. IMHO she is very pretty, and has a warm, welcoming, bubbly personality... in fact I would put her near the top of all my massage therapist visits in terms of how welcome she made me feel. I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. She is one of the nicest massage therapists I've met, she is just a darling. We went back and forth and she was really great, with a great attitude and answered all my questions. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! 208-295-4462 ... more >