I'm glad I finally had a chance to see her, she is a nice sweet girl, not a clock watcher and is eager to please. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She is just a sweetheart. For the donation it was a great value and I will definitely repeat. We made some small talk, and I found her to be very easy to converse with - absolutely no attitude issues. The best part is that you actually feel comfortable around her. Smitten I am! Given the reviews already available I am not going into a detail account of our rendezvous. Her pics piqued my interest and after reading yesterday's review and a few others she was quickly moved to the top of my TDL. Through I had a very small window which was advised when and where she would be working next. Jumped all over it and had her contact to reserve the time slot to meet my schedule. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. 678-809-8288 ... more >