Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. After drooling over her shots for well over 2 weeks the stars and our schedules finally aligned and I was able to book her for an hour visit. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. Really cool chick and very pretty. She's very young looking. I can usually tell how a session will go within 2 minutes of walking in...and I was getting very good vibes from her. No awkwardness...totally at ease. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. 609-604-4129 ... more >