When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. 452-193-7524 ... more >