Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Her personality is off the charts, erotic looks, her body/ass is really hot, attitude superb, comparable experience with a full time girlfriend. In between we chatted about lives and careers etc. After we chatted she saw that I was ready and quickly decided that she wanted a closer look. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Her confidence and sensuality is off the charts. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! 961-483-7939 ... more >