I don't usually write reviews but I decided to today since I have been creating a huge TDL of girls based on everyone's reviews on this board. The pics on the website are very accurate. I booked over the phone and it was pleasant and simple. I have seen quite a few massage providers in my day but she is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful ladies that I have met since I started massage seeking. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. Of course since it was rush hour what should have been a 20 minute drive ended up being 45 minutes which resulted in having to shorten to a half hour rendezvous. I met up with her last week and I had a great time with her. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. The usual services were offered and I was certainly treated to them. I was not disappointed when she peeked around the door dressed in sexy flattering attire. A really nice, engaging lady who likes to be touched, gently teased and who is willing to please any way she can. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. 702-510-9033 ... more >