She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. She is very relaxed and easy to be with. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. The personality is a plus, and make you wanna be with her more. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Her massage is a real massage. Like I'm talkin' RMT style except on a flat bed, not a table. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. 440-444-8039 ... more >