I arrived, got in knocked on the door and a beautiful girl opens the door. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. She's the kind of girl that I could hold onto and kiss for indefinite time and in every way. Yes, I admit I sort of fell in love. I'm not going to do the number ratings. She's perfect. This was my first time with her and not my last. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. She has a cute face, wears make up around her eyes, dyed straight hair down to her shoulders. 984-469-6862 ... more >