Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. She is a really nice girl, and a total sweetheart who tries very hard to please and make you comfortable. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. Was my last review perhaps too graphic? It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. She is definitely not a clock watcher and maintained very friendly attitude throughout the session. 986-058-4646 ... more >