As others have mentioned earlier, she is a girl you can connect with almost immediately. Maybe it's her demeanour not sure what it is, but I've never felt more welcomed by a massage therapist. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! She is very nice, smiles, is not a clock-watcher at all. I took shower after. You will find her very friendly and welcoming. I give her body a "10". All-natural breasts to die for. See the pics for yourself. First I thought she was Latina. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. 207-846-7323 ... more >