I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. Even though there were other options, I took my chances. Service: Very good...lots of energy. I'm really torn about writing this because she doesn't work much and a good review means some of you bastards are going to be booking her instead of me! She gets totally into it, and not mechanical at all. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I don't know whether she has a no review policy but I have to say that she's hot. She's hot as in if you saw her on the street, you might just do a 180 just to get a better look, but amazingly she's also the kind of girl you'd bring home to meet your mom, and your mom would fall in love with her. I can't say who she looks like, I'm not good at that....but there was a moment near the end when were in her room together and I swear her profile looked like that Penthouse pet of the month. Maybe I was just delirious at that point. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. 658-593-7811 ... more >