I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. She has long legs and a great booty, not too big but just the right size. Very cool chick as well! After waking up one morning with a major craving, I deviated from my norm and decided to see this bombshell whose pics I'd been lusting after for months but was hesitant to pull the plug. She offered various methods for the massage. She was quite vocal and it was definitely a plus. She was very accommodating and made the effort to ensure I had a good time. Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. I'd say her advertised age is correct and an accurate list of services is offered. She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. 585-408-4049 ... more >