This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. Hot body, service was good. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. She was dressed tastefully and high class. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. Hold her in my arms, did a few spins with her and then sat on the bed with this smiling and beguiling beauty in my arms. She is a sweetie. 768-493-2973 ... more >