She is a lovely woman who is very engaging, smart, easy to talk to, and fantastic at what she does. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. Her pics are real (she wore the sexy one for me before) and the body is awesome. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? I will not go into the minute details of she provided this and she provided that, nor will I state that she allowed me to this and allowed me to that to her. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. I will repeat... She says this is not her regular job so it might be hard to get a hold of her sometimes. The whole experience was great. I enjoyed her company very much. She laughed a lot at my jokes. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. 562-376-8501 ... more >