She is a hot girl. Her face is incredibly pretty, her lips are amazing and her smile is hypnotizing. It was completely mind blowing! Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. No rush whatsoever and she was laid back chill and sexy from start to finish. I drop everything to see her whenever I'm in town. Easy and obliging to move around for various forms of fun. Lovely smile and very eager lips. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. She always makes me feel like a king. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I have never had a chance to see her until yesterday. I was extremely impressed that she tried everything in her powers to help make sure I left happy. 512-952-3442 ... more >