She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Boy oh boy, I am still at a loss for words about how to explain this one. Ill try my best so excuse me if I miss a few things, I am still somewhat new to this. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. Had a appointment set before I left home and when I got to town I thought I hit the jackpot and booked for the evening, a lady who is very well reviewed and very popular here on these forums. Having heard amazing things about all of her exploits and her drive on here I decided I needed all my strength to keep up with her. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. 501-222-8501 ... more >