I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Mind you, the whole booking process was done through text messaging. The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. She is absolutely lovely, with soft skin and a "girl next door" look and figure. Her photos are accurate. She is wonderful to talk to and it was a lot of fun getting to know her. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. In any case, came in, told her I was going to grab a quick shower. She is a hot girl without a doubt but I can say that her service is even better. Haven't seen any recent reviews dedicated to her, so thought a current review may be of help. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. She gave me the room number by texting me. She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. She greeted me at the door in that dress in her ad. 251-415-6862 ... more >