Nice body, and a very cute bum. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. Location was a nice room close to where I work. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. She gives the best massage in the business hands down, her touch is amazing. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. I cannot issue a grade on this experience because it would only be one of those boring 10's across the board scoring. I can hardly wait for my next trip to town so I can repeat with this beautiful and sensual lady. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. The session cemented ATF status for me, and it took me several minutes to recover enough to get up to the bathroom after the conclusion. 912-317-8616 ... more >