If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! Girl is simply amazing. Fantastic provider who knows just what to do to put a smile on your face. This lady is a lot of fun, great personalty loves to laugh and play around. She is beautiful in body, spirit and thoroughly enjoys her encounters making certain that you do, as well. Visually speaking, girl is exactly as she appears in her photos: beautiful hair with a lovely complexion, deliciously curvy and the most magnificent naturals I've seen. She was very friendly right away. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. So after getting acquainted with some conversation she gives me a massage and it was fantastic. Very good technique. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! First thing I could think of was WOW! You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. 815-502-1972 ... more >