To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. Needless to say I had a great time and will definitely repeat with her in the near future. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! She is the one who will make your head turn, whether you like it or not. Pics and stats are accurate - she's a very pretty lady with sweet disposition and soft smile. Our session left me with “a quiver down my backbone, and tremors all over”. On the other side of the phone, a real lady awaits you. Beautiful face, gorgeous body, firm and all-natural breasts and a tight round bottom. What more can you ask for? I had a great time with her. This is not the first time I’ve seen her and this time was even better. Walking behind her watching that ass of hers sway back and forth in her thong and bra combo was awesome, and even better when everything was off. She actually reminded me of a neighbour's daughter from my high school days. Every once in a while you find someone with whom you can really "click". She concentrated on me only (didn't look at her phone or her clock while I was with her) and was professional in the most wonderfully lusty way while I was with her. 727-351-0814 ... more >