I gave as much as I received which was totally hot for each other, if you give with her the more you'll receive! She is not shy per se, just a little tentative until you could ease her into speaking freely. We were both smiles and we seemed to connect on a level that was beyond just looking. She too felt instantly comfortable and at ease - as if we have known each other a long time already (and yet we had just met). We just gazed into each other eyes. I've had this with only a few girls before. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. Door opens and I am greeted by this gorgeous girl. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. 432-284-4909 ... more >