I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. It felt really good, felt like I was getting really pampered. She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. I forgot how talented, pampering and friendly she can be when you are in a session with her! She has an ass to die for, and a gorgeous body too as is displayed accurately in the pictures on the website. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. My session began with her greeting me in the hot lingerie she is now wearing in the new picture of her ad. That picture does nothing for her as she looked so much hotter in person! She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! We decided to adjourn to the room that was clean, nicely decorated and equipped with a bed. We sat and chatted for a while about other things she's involved in. She asked a bit about me although she was careful not to pry. She is out-going and talkative. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. 352-816-8039 ... more >