She has an almost shy, innocent quality about her that make her quite endearing. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. The appointment was set up with text and she was easy to get a hold of. I was in town on vacation visiting relatives and decided to live it up and see her again. The only problem is I have not been able to book with her since. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. She deserves to be treated well and I hope I did so. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. 337-488-0586 ... more >