I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. After the shower and we got down to some serious business, however, any doubt I had that the session wasn't going to go very well quickly evaporated. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. She has an absolutely beautiful face and a perfect body. Honestly, she's my favourite right now and barring falling in love with her (which I may have already a bit), I would definitely repeat. Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. This will probably go down as one of my top massage therapist sessions. I will definitely be returning to see her in the very near future. Enjoy her boys...she is a doll! I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. Maybe she looks so cute because she always dresses like a college girl on both occasions when I saw her. Texted 15 mins before scheduled time that I was on my way, got immediate reply no problem, arrived on time and got room location - all good! Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. 984-228-1989 ... more >