We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. Great conversation, genuine concern that I enjoy the session, and perfect technique. If every massage therapist I met were like this I'd have gone broke a long time ago. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. She is my FAVORITE massage therapist of all time, and in my area she has no competition. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. She seemed to adore being gently teased while I admired every inch of her exceptionally desirable figure. I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. 202-790-0763 ... more >