I reach the location and knock on the door. She opens the door dressed in a cute little nightie. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. She reminded my of the sexy tanned chicks who you would find in clubs. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. Her skin is smooth and she smells amazing. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. She receives in an upscale location with adequate nearby parking. Her place is clean and tastefully decorated, and includes shower facilities with fresh towels. Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. Nice body, and a very cute bum. Loved everything about her. She is really down to earth, smart, witty, made me laugh, and not to mention insanely beautiful. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. 205-730-5440 ... more >