She's a great girl... I'm always going to her, if I cant get her I try again the next day. She is amazing in every way possible. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. Well sign me up for her fan club! This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. She is amazing and I think her body, face, and personality are exactly literally perfect. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. I loved her body, feeling the chemistry all over was a pleasure, everything was hot butt, breasts, legs. The service made me feel more like her boss.....you guys have to try her yourself. 977-947-6004 ... more >