You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. I don't get to play much anymore but I will make sure I get to see this one again. Repeat? Hell yes. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. Everything was great - she was a little shy (I get the impression she's new to this but was open to working together) but after we got started, she was simply wonderful. Some idle chit chat with a lot of laughs while we were talking about my party the night before; 347-566-8162 ... more >