I told her that I was going to say that she looked like a certain actress in my review and she said she gets that a lot. A couple of things going for this lady: definitely her looks, sexy and sweet. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. Let me first say that my expectations were super high for her since I've read numerous positive reviews and her pics are fabulous. When I visit a massage therapist I always wonder how much photo-shopping there is in the pictures they post. Well let me tell you, what was advertised was exactly what was delivered. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! The satisfying grin on her face was priceless. She reacted to every little thing I did like any hot girl would... nothing too exaggerated but it looked like she was enjoying herself. 972-695-3479 ... more >