Went to see her for my birthday; it was a night full off pleasure. Don't know why I waited so long but glad I finally saw her. Pics are very accurate, pretty face, perky tits, round ass, and sexy waist. May be shy at times but let her know what you like and want, she's very kind and willing to accommodate. The location was fantastic, parking was great, and from an admin perspective everything was brilliant. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! Enthusiastic and sensual service. Overall I was quite satisfied with my session. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. We shared lots of laughs during this brief encounter. Take from this short review what you will. Just make sure you treat this sweet girl well as fans will want her to stick around. My advice - run, don't walk to the nearest location when she is working next and have a sample for yourselves my fellow massage seekers, it can be an experience you do not want to miss out on if it was anything like mine. For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! 716-444-9869 ... more >